Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family Time

so sir lancelot and I are very family oriented, it probably helps that were both homebodies, and love doing kids friendly things, but lately, Im so pooped (for no real reason other then being pregnant) that i find myself switching the "scheduled" family date for "movie night" I know its not terrible, and theres a lot of people that dont do family time at all, but my kids have become very dependant on having family time every night, and i love that they love it so much, i dont want their opinions to change when they get tired of movies on demand!  Tonights going to be a little different, were going to watch american idol.  Its something we started last night, and they seemed to love it, so maybe itll keep their interest goin a little longer.... 12 more weeks (tops)  I CAN DO IT!!!  then well just have to battle the newborn not sleeping tiredness.... lord have mercy, please let this kid be a sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment