Thursday, January 20, 2011

That Can of Worms I was Talkin Bout

Ok so heres a proper introduction to my family, that way, should you choose to return, you wont be confused when I refer to them by name, nickname, etc.
first, heres me!

except heres me lately....thats right large and incharge.... 28 weeks to be exact!

Next up, my amazing hubby, sir lancelot, also known as Lance.


then we have the next man in line, Mr Timothy Alexander, better known as Tim or Timmy, and even T-man.  He's 10.  Hes the sunshine of my life, I had him when I was VERY young, 15 actually, and he honestly saved me.  I cant say thats how it works all the time, I know its very rare, but he helped me get my head on straight, and we have an extremely special bond because of it.  he has a very mind case of CP and youd never know it with his determination and positive attitude.  he honestly inspires me to be more like him.  Hes been my hero.


Then we have Olivia and Katie, now.... let me put this out there right now, they re twins, they re 7, and only Olivia lives with me.  They were the result of a rape, and although their bio dad was convicted and sentenced to prison time, he had rights until he was out and able to represent himself, so although i had intentions of giving them both up for adoption, he would only sign away rights to the 2nd baby born which ended up being Katie.  She was placed for adoption (an open adoption) with some amazing people who've become family.  we keep the girls in very close contact, with sleepovers, visits phone calls etc.  it helps that we live close, and it isn't a big deal to get them together.  That being said, Olivia, also known as Livie, or Libby Lou, is my dare devil.  Shes a pistol, always up for new things, and FEARLESS.  She has a heart bigger than the USA, and is always eager to help someone in need.  We've been having some problems academically lately, but were working hard on them, and they seem to be improving.  Here she is with Katie, and then by herself :o)


then we have Miss Kaleya Simone.  Also known as moe, monie, momo, or bookie.  Shes 5 and shes my diva princess.  Shes recently found out she can be hilarious, and is relishing every opportunity she has at it.  Shes also sweeter than can be and very eager to help whenever she can.  shes very smart and is enjoying Kindergarten this year, soaring above her class.  Here she is in all her glory..... first with Olivia (to show her diva mode) then by herself.

the photo shoot was so beneath her haha

Then  we have my baby, Lance Jr.  better known as Jujy, Jr., juju, booba, or any other random name you come across.  He is pure sweetness.  Hes my little teddy bear cuddle bug, and I have been blessed to be able to say he has been so well tempered, and mellow.  Hes very laid back and a typical mommas boy, super friendly and eager to make friends with just about everyone.  I thought he would be my last baby, but well you see how that worked out.  here he is!

                                                                                            rawrrrrrr!

Last but not least, we have Avarie Berlin, aka the baby, numero 6, ava, jellyfish, butterbean, anything that makes you think little item still in my belly.  So far i cant tell you much other than she was not at all in my plans, i had an IUD and when it grew into my uterus and i had to have it removed i went on the pill, even still we were using protection [lol i feel so you and unmarried typing that] and when we had a condom break i took plan B-- not that we didn't want more babies, but I recently had brain surgery and was on some majorly not ok drugs (nothing fun just to take care of thinning my blood, keeping my cranial pressure in check) and i didn't want to risk a baby being hurt by them.  long story short, she wasn't in my plans but was clearly in Gods cause shes happy healthy and kicking me as i type this blurp.  We love her a ton and our whole tribe is super excited to meet her on or around April 4th.  This is what we've seen of her so far!


You will also more than likely read about other important people in my life, and Ill post pictures as I go to give you a visual ;o) but for the time being, this is us.  have a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment